What is Foam Welt Cord?
Foam welt cord is a textile cord that is composed of foam and a woven textile. Foam welt cords are used in the production of upholstery and drapery, as well as in other applications such as decorative trimming.
Foam welt cord, also known as welting cord, is a type of flexible fabric. It’s used in upholstery and other sewing projects to create decorative borders around the edges of cushions, pillows, and other items.
What Are the Benefits of Using Foam Welt Cord?
- It’s lightweight and flexible which means it can be used to cover any kind of furniture.
- It’s durable and will last for many years without wearing out.
- It’s easy to install and can be cut with scissors or a knife.
Where to Use Foam Welt Cord
Foam welt cord is a type of upholstery that is commonly used in furniture and other decorative items. It has many uses and benefits. Foam welt cord is the most common type of upholstery on furniture, such as chairs, sofas, and ottomans. It can also be used in decorative items like pillows, curtains, and window treatments.
Foam welt cord is a popular alternative to the traditional upholstery staple. It is a versatile material that can be used in many different applications, such as:
- To cover the exposed edges of foam and other types of cushions
- To cover the exposed edges of fabric and other types of materials
- To create decorative borders on chairs and sofas.